Ready Mixed Concrete
We're Ready 2 Pour
Why choose Ready2Pour?
Our concrete is measured and weighed to order, this means you get exactly what your ordered and the concrete is freshly mixed which will give you much more workable concrete for longer.
Need a pump?... We can supply this too, up to 100 metres.
Ready2Pour care about you, we are a local business that take pride in every order we take and every customer we work with, you can trust us to delivery on time, every time.
Our concrete conforms to BS EN 197-1
- On Time, Every Time
- Workable Concrete
- Concrete Pumps Available
- Freshly Mixed To Order
- Same Day & Next Day Delivery
- Great Ready2 Prices
Ready 2 Pour Concrete Mixes
- C8 – This mix is used for stabilising underground pipe work or as a dry backing when installing roadside kerbing, erecting posts or for general use where no real strength is required.
- C10/C15 – Both these mixes can be used as foundation or footing mixes for non-load bearing walls, garden walls up to 900mm high and footing mixes for house construction.
- C20 – This level of mix may be required as slab foundation for houses or bungalows. It is also used when replacing or making good existing floors. It is also used in farming as a general yard mix as it is strong enough to support light machinery and livestock usage.
- C25 – This mix is used for footings in house construction where the ground is soft or unstable. It can also be used as slab foundation for the floors of houses and bungalows, also as a base for hard-standings and pathways.
- C30/C35 – These are structural concrete mixes for roadways, access to farms or anywhere large, heavy vehicles require access on a regular basis. Durable mixes to withstand heavy wear and strong enough to withstand the ever-changing climate, continuous heavy rain, frost, snow and prolonged dry periods.
- C40/45 – Used widely in farming for the construction of slurry and silage pits. In this environment, it is required to have the strength to contain tonnes of waste product and a strong mix (ie cement content) to withstand the acids and chemicals produced by the content which often stays in the pits for long periods of time.
Share this service for reference or with family or friends...